- Wrestling feels like wrestling
- Creator options still ridiculously good
- Backstage brawls finally return
- MyCareer will keep you busy for ages
- Promo engine still needs work
- Lack of Showcase mode
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC
- How many wrestlers in WWE 2K17? 120
- Manufacturer: 2K Games
- Review Price: £39.99
- Immersive Gameplay & More: Experience the most authentic WWE gameplay ever, featuring thousands of new moves and animations, backstage and in-arena brawling, and the biggest roster of WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends to date.
- Powerful Creation Suite: Create and develop your custom WWE with the deepest Creation Suite to date, featuring new creation options such as Create a Video, Create a Victory and a Highlight Replay system. New features and additional content allow you to create the most amazing custom Superstars, Arenas, and Championships.
- MyCAREER and WWE Universe with New Promo Engine: The all-new Promo Engine brings the drama and personality of the WWE Superstars to life in MyCAREER and WWE Universe modes. Choose your words wisely and smack talk your opponents, start rivalries or form alliances. Your words will shape your characters as they rise through the ranks of NXT and WWE to become WWE Hall of Famers!
- Soundtrack by Sean "Diddy" Combs aka "Puff Daddy": Enjoy a star-studded soundtrack featuring the top names in the music industry, such as Twenty One Pilots, French Montana and Black Sabbath, curated by Executive Soundtrack Producer Sean "Diddy" Combs aka "Puff Daddy"!
WWE 2K17 (Xbox 360) by 2K Games
WWE 2K17 - PlayStation 4
WWE 2K17's galleries
WWE 2K17 Cheats For PlayStation 4
WWE 2K17 News
WWE 2K17 Video
WWE 2K14 - Xbox 360 by 2K
WWE 2K16 - PlayStation 4
$ 58 50
WWE 2K17 - Xbox One
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition - PlayStation 4
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition - Xbox One
Vince and Bobby play a ladder match while discussing what they think of WWE 2K17 after a few hours with it.
WWE 2K enters the ring for another year and we're here to review it. Join Matt and Ben as they talk career mode, customisation and more in our review.